The first ever chapter symposium was held on 23 & 24 February 2022 as an online event on Zoom.
The salient features of the symposium were:
- Keynote Address by Air Marshal CR MohanM AVSM VSM, SMSO HQ MC
- Five Sessions spread over two days
- 10 Selected Technical papers
- 2 Insightful talks on Flight Test nuances by experienced Indian Test Crew
- 2 Invited talks by accomplished International Test Crew
- Best paper award, assessed by independent panel (paper + presentation)-
- The paper titled ‘CHALLENGES IN DEVELOPMENT AND FLIGHT TESTING OF AIR-TO-AIR REFUELLING ON “TEJAS” LIGHT COMBAT AIRCRAFT’ by Gp Capt Malteesh PrabhuM was adjudged as the best paper
✈Thank you for viewing this post. Please give a ‘thumbs-up’👍 if you liked the post. Happy Landings!